Thursday 6 October 2011

Are Women & Men From Different Planets?!

Ok.. Some people may find this question tricky, some unnecessary, but I do believe in its importance. So, we all know that females and males are WAY different. But we all agree on the fact that women tend to be more emotional, while men are considered to be more rational and straightforward.

Oh, these crazy women...

So do women really rely on their emotions too often? Lets take the example of finding a boyfriend (cliche, but whatever). Ok, when we think about it, what should we start with? Do we make a rational list of things he should possess (as be intelligent, super good looking, rich, understanding, kind, funny, etc.)? NO. But what we do (at least what I do) is mostly rely on my feelings and perceptions. When I feel that he's so good to be around with, when I wake up with the thought of him, those characteristics mentioned above don't really matter. He may not have money, be not that good looking, it just has to feel right... We have to be on the same emotional level. 

I guess men feel the same way too. Therefore, I must proclaim that people are irrational beings... We may understand that the guy or girl is not right for us, but still something keeps us so connected to the person. He may even cause us pain at times, but you think that it's worth fighting for. We do like to suffer a bit, just to feel those moments of happiness even stronger.

So what does this ultimately lead to? Are we really that different? Ummm... from my exerience, NO!!! First and foremost, we are all human beings that treasure such things as love, family, friends, our home. We may look and dress completely different, but we have the same goals and ambitions. And that is to be HAPPY with our lives and live every day to the full of it.

I just have to quote John Lennon. What a genius man he was. Not only genius, but incredibly humane...

 When I was 5 years old, 
my mother always told me that 
happiness was the key to life. 
When I went to school, 
they asked me what I wanted
to be when I grew up. 
I wrote down ‘happy.’ 
They told me I didn’t 
understand the assignment, 
and I told them they 
didn’t understand life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment