Friday 7 October 2011

My Very Own 'Sex and the City' Gift Set!!!

So, Ladies! You won't believe what I've received today from the post office. Yes, my very own 'Sex and the City: The Completer Series (Collector's Gift Set)' from Amazon. And you know what? I absolutely love it!!!


As a true SATC fan, I absolutely had to have this gift set all to myself! Of course, I had all the 6 seasons of SATC on DVD before, but this still was like a necessity for me! I needed to have all that in a pretty little box. And guess what, there are some very nice things inside it. For example, apart from the DVD on 19 discs, there is an additional 20th disc with featurettes, games, and more. There's also this pink velvet spiral binder with various color pictures of the ladies and scenes from the show and short summaries of each episode (which are very helpful!!!). I know, I sound like a kid here, but I just love it. It's like my new 'special box' and no one gets to touch it :)

So if you want to buy this gift set for yourself or a girlfriend of yours, who is crazy about SATC like me, do not hesitate to order it through Amazon (and nowhere else, cause we know how people on the internet may fool you). I always order from Amazon, cause I know they are REAL and they will deliver everything safely and on time!



There's also this 'Deluxe' version of the gift set, which obviously costs more and gives you some more products (like the 2 movies and a fancier box), but I personally went with the cheaper verions, because I'm not a big fan of the movies... Yes, I've watched them, but I don't have this desire to watch them over and over again. Unlike the show though, that I watched multiple times!!!

But if you're interested, you can buy it from Amazon as well! Here's the product link!



Hope you ladies enjoy your gift set (that is if you get one) ;)

Yours,
MK (aka SATC freak) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment