Sunday 2 October 2011

Sex and the City Posters

Did you know there is this website that sells fabulous 'Sex and the City' posters?! They come in different sizes and materials, but I assure you that there is a great variety. Carrie posters. Miranda posters. Charlotte posters. Samantha posters. But the best ones are those where all the girls are together.

Sex and The City: The Movie


Sex and The City: The Movie


I do think that of all TV shows I've seen (and I've seen a lot), SATC has portrayed the most beautiful friendship among women. It's so believable, so multifaceted, and so giving and understanding. And the problems that the girls face throughout their lives are so easy to relate to. 

Sometimes I wonder, what if there was no 'Sex and the City' at all? And guys, don't get me wrong, I'm not obsessing or anything, and I do have a great life (and I'm thankful for everything I have), and I do have two best girlfriends (even though they're far away from me now, but we constantly keep in touch). What I'm trying to say is that this show has taught me so many lessons. I felt better about my personal problems after watching another SATC episode. Those girls help me.

When I created this blog, I thought it would exclusively be about the 'Sex and the City' TV show. But now I'm not sure anymore. Sometimes I feel as I need to express myself and I need people to read about that. This is anonymous and none of you know me or my name. Therefore, from now on, I'm going to attach a more personal style this blog. And right now I don't have any regular readers, but I do believe in a couple of months you guys will find me, and we'll discuss things together. We can be each others' blog buddies :)

Sex and The City 2
Buy This Allposters.com

Yours,
MK

3 comments:

  1. "Sex and the City" самое доступное и хорошо прививаемое пособие, о том что всем нам надо делать! мы порой и понятия не имеем о распущенности и порядочности, и тут на помощь и приходить такай фильм как этот. и если во время не предпринять каких либо действий, то можно наломать таких дров, что костер последствий будет гореть очень долго!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nu ne znau... ya konechno ponimau, chto na vkus i cvet, kak govoritsa. no tut je kucha satiri i preuvelicheniy, tak chto absolutno seryozno k etomu otnosista nelzya. no v to je vremya v seriale i ochen mnogo umnih veshei

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ну я и не призываю боготворить это кино! Просто каждый может,почерпнуть из него что-то для себя! А уж если нет,то просто наслаждайтся хорошем фильмом!!!

    ReplyDelete