Sunday 9 October 2011

Charlotte York's Funny Quotes

Ok. I love Charlotte. Who doesn't? She's absolutely adorable, funny and, as Carrie once wrote, ''Charlotte York, my dear friend, and an eternal optimist''...

Yes, that's all about her. She's the one that believes in true love. She's the one that believes in soul mates. She's the one who's always searching for the one and only. And how glad was I when she finally met him. Harry... I love Harry. Sure, he's not the typical 'good-looking guy', but he's real! He's incredibly supportive and understanding. He's just so funny! He makes you laugh all the time! And a good sense of humor is always attractive in a man. I hate people who can't take a laugh at themselves and who take everything seriously. That's why Harry and Charlotte match so well.

So, ladies and gentlemen, here are some of Charlotte's memorable quotes!


I can't, Brian. I want to, but I can't. I mean, actually no, that's not true. I don't want to. Or maybe I do. I don't know what I want. But I'm afraid if I don't, you'll dump me. And if I do, then I'll be the up-the-butt girl. And I don't want to be the up-the-butt girl, because I mean... Men don't marry up-the-butt girl. Whoever heard of Mrs. Up-The-Butt? No, no, no. I can't. I want children and nice bedding, and I just can't handle this right now.  (S01E04)

I've been dating since I was fifteen. I'm exhausted. Where is he?  (S03E01)

He raped my face. I'm never dating again. (S03E05)

I proposed to myself. (S03E09)

Trey, you have a boner... I can't discuss my notes if you have a boner. (S04E01)

My vagina's depressed. (S04E02)

I have to start keeping a vagina journal. (S04E02)

Trey, I am tired of being married to your penis. (S04E04)

It's like we live in the Museum of Natural Ugliness! (S04E05)

I hate his name, Harry, because he is, everywhere but his head. (S05E08)


  I'm having a Jewish wedding and I look like Hitler! (S06E08)
 
[to Big] I curse the day you were born! (SATC, movie I)

XOXO
MK

No comments:

Post a Comment