Thursday 20 October 2011

I'm Back With More Sex... And Shoes!!!

Ok, people! So I've been a little busy lately with uni and work, so haven't really worked on my blog.. So my sincere apologies for that! But I'm back and ready to get this going again!

So as I've said before, this blog is not just about SATC, it's about admiring the lifestyle of these women, loving NYC, and what it's like being a single gal... (though I do hope this will change some day)))

What I want to talk about today, is shoes!!! Yeah, I have a thing for them. Well, what girl doesn't! And those girls who say they don't, well, obviously they don't really SATC that much, haha! Not being judgemental here, but whenever I feel kind of sad or a little tired and worn up, I do tend to go shopping for shoesss!!! Unlike tiny tops, short dresses, jeans, they always seem to fit! No matter what size you are, a shoe will always be there for you.

Been cruising around Amazon recently and found of that they sell shoes too! What a world we live in.. I know it's not everyone's thing to shop online, but as I live in a quite small city, the variety of shoes here is kinda limited, therefore I see nothing criminal in ordering some pretty pumps online. So far I think I've ordered only 2 pairs, but fortunately they fit me quite well.

Here they are, my lovely pumps :)

1. Steve Madden



2. Jessica Simpson



PS not a big fan of Jessica's songs, but these pumps are lovely :)

Amazon does have a great variety. I was also thinking of getting these shoes, but need to save up some money first!









Just a small number of pumps that raised my interest.. So much more to come ;)

XXXX
MK

No comments:

Post a Comment