Wednesday 5 October 2011

Manolo Blahnik Heaven...

Ok, girls! Lets be honest? Which one of you has never been jealous of Carrie's closet (or should I say her Manolo's)? Well, don't know about you, but I've always had this thing (=love) for shoes, even though I don't have that many. Not because I don't like them, but simply because I can't afford it right now. But lets not talk about the sad side of the story :)






Oh, what I'd give to have these Manolos... And I will have them some day, I'm 100000%%% certain about that! As I'm currently at uni now, I don't have a full-time job. But as soon as I graduate and get a good and interesting job, my first big paycheck will go on a pair








of Manolos...









          






and Louboutins...















and Jimmy Choos...
















and Charlotte Olympia...











Hmmm... the list can obviously go on forever. But you get the idea - A girl doesn't really need that much!!! ;)

Yours,
MK

No comments:

Post a Comment