Tuesday 11 October 2011

Those words - New York City...

Throughout the whole filming process, 99% of the time the TV show was based in New York City. This wonderfully diverse and multicultural city where everything is possible!!!


In my list of cities to visit, NYC has been the number ONE destination since I can really remember. And I think this dream will finally come true next August... I hope, need to save some money first. But if you believe in yourself and the importance of the goal, it'll definitely come true. And if everything goes according to plan, my two best girlfriends will join me. I can already imagine going up the Statue of Liberty, walking on 5th Avenue, going to Barneys (at least to glaze at everything), and of course dancing and clubbing every single night!!! I'm sure there is no better place for nightlife than NYC. So much variety, so many different cultures, all mixed into this unreal crowd. 

And I imagine everything going so extremely fun, that sometimes I'm a little afraid that New York might disappoint a little.. But lets hope. Because I want to believe that this city is really something unique and very very special. Cause every time I watch another SATC episode, I cannot imagine how many fabulous places there are - all those galleries of contemporary art, cosy cafes, incredible shops with cheap vintage clothes, and those bars and cocktail lounges with Cosmos... Have a feeling August 2012 can easily become the best month of my life so far. So wish all the best to me :)

PS My top 5 places I want to visit in New York City
*in not particular order






Central Park











Metropolitan Museum of Art

 







Statue of Liberty
















Museum of Modern Art





Times Square





No comments:

Post a Comment